Essential Oil Eyelash Growth Serum Recipe
I use this easy to make, simple ingredient eyelash growth serum recipe to grow my eyelashes with great success! Watch the video to see what I do!
You can get the oils I talked about here. You can choose to buy them two ways:
- Retail, click “shop” on the doTERRA site.
- Wholesale, click “Become a Member” and you’ll save 25% off retail price!
Disclaimer: I only recommend using doTERRA essential oils because they are the most pure oils on the market. They are the only brand I use and trust as an herbalist and a mom. I do not use or recommend any other company.
You can get the castor oil and the serum tubes in my online shop.
Quick Read Recipe
3 drops of Lavender
3 drops of Cedarwood
1 drop of Rosemary
- add the essential oils to the tube first
- fill the rest with castor oil
- close and shake to mix together
- apply at night after you’ve washed your face and taken off your eye makeup
- Add 1 drop of Lavender essential oil to your mascara tube
- Apply in the morning to clean eyelashes
Have you used this recipe before? Leave a comment!
Love this episode of the Divine Lotus Healing Podcast?
Support us by telling your friends & sharing online!
More ways to connect with me: