Fall, Date TBA, 2019
I only teach this class twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. And, I only open it to a small group of students each time. Put yourself on the newsletter (bottom of page) to be the first to know when dates are announced.
10am – 5pm
If you’ve taken this class before with Laura West and wish to re-sit, a discount is available upon registration.
You must have already taken Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho Shoden Level One. If you took level one with another teacher, I will ask you to share what you learned previously to gauge where your learning left off.
Okuden | Japanese Reiki Level Two Class
Japanese Reiki Level Two Class
This is the second level class for deepening your experience with Reiki. Okuden means inner or hidden teachings. In this second level of Reiki learning we go inward, focusing on the inner self to unlock awareness of our connection to Reiki. Upon completion of this one day class you will be able to practice Reiki on yourself, family and friends. This class is taught from an authentic Reiki perspective dating back to the 1920’s and 30’s, the years of Reiki’s origins. It includes a Buddhist perspective. It is also free from Western influence and New Age thought.
In this Japanese Reiki level two class you will learn:
- How to send Reiki to people and places from a distance
- Three of the symbols associated with empowering Reiki
- Japanese healing techniques: emotional healing & distant healing
- You will experience reiju (attunement) so that you can begin practicing Reiki on yourself during class with understanding and clarity
- You will be given course texts so you can continue to practice after the class is over
Tips for a Productive Class
- Dress comfortably as this class consists of a mixture of lecture format and hands on practice on the Reiki tables. Wearing layers is recommended as temperatures fluctuate in the building seasonally as well as with increased exposure to the energy in the room.
- You may bring a lunch (stored in your own container) or go out to eat in the neighborhood. Within walking distance is an organic grocery store with a salad / sandwich / soup bar as well as several coffee shops and small lunch venues.
- Bring a covered water bottle (to prevent spills). Cambridge Health Associates has a filtered water / tea station you may use throughout class.
- Bring a note taking device and something to write with
First Time Class Participants
Please read our policies in full HERE before you attend your first class.
About Your Reiki Level Two Class Teacher
Laura West, Master of Education & Reiki Master Teacher. I’ve been teaching in the general field of education since 1999 and teaching Reiki classes specifically since 2009. I’ve trained with Master Teacher Joan Ruggiero in the Western lineage, Sensei Arjava Petter in the Jikiden Reiki lineage and Master Teacher Frans Stiene of Japanese style International House of Reiki. You can read more specifics about me on my bio page.
I took this class wanting to progress along the Reiki path and deepen my relationship to it. I had experienced profound changes with the Shoden class and wanted to continue evolving. This class delivered everything and more. I recommend these classes to anyone, even those who have taken Reiki before- its just a beautiful approach to Reiki taught by a rare and especially gifted Reiki Master Teacher.
Nourish Your Soul
Become an Insider!
Sign up to receive my Divine Lotus Healing updates + promos.
Plus, get subscriber only bonuses you can’t find anywhere else!